June 26, 2014

getting the fok out of the U.S for awhile. Should be exciting~!

Off to greener pastures, greener mountains up in Nova Scotia for two weeks, where I will be doin' some fishing, some scouting around, and th' wife and me will taste the local fare. in raincoats.

Want to know what else we're doing?

Leticia and I will be a lab rats.
At Dalhousie University' Medical school.
That is the Main Street reason that we are headed to Canada; to try and get pregnant by way of a needle into my reluctant scrotum, then perfectly combined with her egg,
and hopefully, their expertise, to produce an offspring, a gift from God.




1 comment:

Mike said...

"by way of a needle into my reluctant scrotum"

Good grief, I'm not having the procedure done and my scrotum is reluctant, too! When I read that, I unconsciously crossed my legs.

Good luck.

-shudders-