January 20, 2021

The Theft of the Centuries

 When I had the 'Local Malcontent' bloggie, I did things differently than what i did on KrazyTown blog.

And now, I have this Frankenstein version of the Local Malcontent, i'm not sure what to do exactly.

Shall I add titles?  Should i not capitalize my personal pronoun?  I'm really, really unsure- Not unlike Conservative Americans today, who feel let-down by the Trump administration for failing to drain the swamp in DC, unsure what threat a Biden* administration poses to the future of America.

I believe 100% that Sleepyjoe Biden* stole this Presidential election from all the American people. I also believe that certain Supreme Court Jurists were complacent in this theft, this coup.  

Thus the asterisk. The footnote to all history that i for one think that Biden* is the crook of the Millennium... But the feeble Sleepyjoe is only the puppet for a much larger theft ring, obviously~

No comments: