September 2, 2007

... yeah.





for all you really clever smarty-pantsed readers, this is my intimate bloggie. Welcome!





Take off your uncomfortable clothes, if you want; I have.





More surgery for me, your ' Wendell L. Scotchpoodle' to occur Tuesday.





To be more honest with you select and clever readers of mine, I am disturbed and frightened by this stuff. Hernia surgery is pretty commonplace, but in this case, it may be serious; it may be double-hernia surgery, and that means alot- that means a total change from my once, robust active life.





Thank you for Visiting Krazy Town, and Thank you for kindly understanding duality, and the need to express both sides of same.


I will keep up 'Krazy Town', once I'm back too, like The Localmalcontent bloggie.





I can't keep upp the constant insistance to stay 'cognizant and sane', all the time... thus this outlet. 'Ppreciate your understanding. And prayers always!





On a separate subject, have you ever seen a "dock spider"? If you had, you'd know. You'd never ever forget an encounter like that!





Once, I walked outside my house to get something from the trunk of my car, then. LONG TIME BACK~ alright? And once I'd gotten it, and closed the trunk lid, there was this big-assed, SOB spider is 5-inch wide, 8-inch long, grey bastard spider staring at me on the trunk lid! No kidding~ causedmyfirstheartattack it did!
After recovering from faint, but still scareddddddd of this monster-mutant-spider, I went back inside my hut, grabbed both a broom and my cutting board from my kitchen (HEY- it was all I could think of-), went back and swatted, then covered this big beast, then stompt his ugly ass into the ground, atom by atom.


I did not stop until he was juice.



I threw away the cutting board the same day.

The Last Time I was Really Scared! ever. About 7 years ago. Big bastard spider....
So bring on ALL the Muslim towelheads!
They'd be no problemo, no sweat for me, your Wendell L. Scotchpoodle!~

Posted by Wendell L. Scotchpoodle, NOT THE LOCAL MALCONTENT

No comments: