August 24, 2007

I am forced by this Blogger format to confess something:

I am The Localmalcontent. Most of the time. I carry on with politics and all sorts of raging Muslim hormones on that blog; rants really. Why, it is no wonder that after having over a month free from the nagging Internet, I fantasized during that time about having a nutty, off-the-wall blog as well.

One called "Krazy Talk From Krazy Town". A spin on something I heard Homer Simpson say.

One which would allow me to further explore my delusional sidedish, while enjoying my main entree of psychosis and gravy.

'Blogger' won't let me make distinctions between the two: Here, I am Wendell L. Scotchpoodle, or even my other altered-ego, Mr. Cephas Dovegargle. He's cool, you'll like him.
But noooooo, I have to be one person, one person only, serving two blogs.
When I am here, I am less... you know, Malcontent.

So I hear that the Burger King and the Dairy Queen had to get hitched-- seems that they had a little Jack-in-the-Box, snicker snicker. Reckon that they'll live in a White Castle?
Nothing says Lovin' like somethin in the oven!

Later--

No comments: