August 23, 2007

Now I have no idea what would be the worst job in the world-- have you?

But "logic" dictates that there must be one job, or one job title, which is the very worst in the world. You hear people all the time claim that they have " the Best Job in the World", so does it make you wonder too, like me, what would be the worst job ever?

So here's what I'm thinkin: It would have to be a downright demeaning duty, and it would have to be nasty to the point that if it was your job, you would wretch and vomit before, during and then after.

Let's move forward with the demeaning part here: Say, you work for Queen Elizabeth II, or for Fidel Castro, or for some other higher-and-better-than-everyone-else type. And let's imagine also that this magnificent Lord or Lady has someone who does absolutely everything for them, so's that they never have to even lift a finger.
Well, even these types have to go to the bathroom sometimes, am I right?

I think the very worst job in the world would have to go to the person who's job it is to wipe that Royal Butt. Or more.

My first blog entry. On what I think would be the worst job in the world. There is nowhere to go from here, but up.
Till my next blog entry, Goodbye!

Posted by Wendell L Scotchpoodle, NOT The Localmalcontent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind telling you I'm a little disturbed that I find you both disgusting AND hilarious.